Grants and Debarment
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- ARRA Grant Project Period Extensions (Non-SRF Awards)
- Definition of “Infrastructure” for purposes of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- General Guidelines for Emblem and Logo Applications
- Recovery Logo Download
- U.S. EPA, Office of Grants and Debarment: Agency Process for Required Use of American
Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods (Section 1605 of the American Recovery and
Reinvestment Act of 2009; 2 CFR 176.140 and 176.160)
- Implementation of Buy American provisions of P.L. 11-5, the "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009"
- Tip Sheet for Registering with the Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- 1512 Reporting Activity Codes and Treasury Account Symbols Crosswalk
1512 Recipient Reporting Guidance for Brownfields, Clean Diesel, Superfund, Underground Storage Tanks, and Water State Revolving Funds
- Brownfields, 1512 Reporting Guidance
- Clean Diesel Reporting Information, 1512 Reporting Information
- Superfund, 1512 Reporting Guidance - Initial Guidance for Implementing the Superfund Remedial Program Provisions of the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act of 2009
- Underground Storage Tanks, LUST Recovery Act Program Guidance
Water State Revolving Funds
- Instructions for States Reporting State Revolving Fund Data Required Under the Recovery Act, September 24, 2009
- Reporting Requirements for Recipients of Water Quality Management Planning Grants Funded Under the Recovery Act, September 23, 2009
- Tracking and Reporting Requirements of the Recovery Act for the State Revolving Fund Programs, July 1, 2009
- SRF Tracking and Reporting Webcast Training Series (PowerPoint)
General EPA Guidance on Section 1512 Recipient Reporting:
- EPA Instructions for Recipient Reporting
- Supplemental EPA Guidance on Measuring and Reporting Job Estimates
- Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies from Peter R. Orszag, Director of the Office of Management and Budget, regarding Updated Guidance on ARRA Data Quality, Non-Reporting Recipients, and Reporting of Job Estimates
- EPA Key Highlights of the December 18, 2009, Guidance re Job Creation Estimates
- Memorandum for the Heads of Departments and Agencies from Peter R. Orszag, Director of the Office of Management and Budget, regarding Improving Recovery Act Recipient Reporting, September 11, 2009
- Recipient Reporting Data Model V3.0: Final Production Release for Quarter Ending September 30, 2009
- OMB Implementing Guidance: Memorandum for the Heads of Departments and Agencies from Peter R. Orszag, Director of the Office of Management and Budget, regarding Implementing Guidance for the Reports on Use of Funds Pursuant to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, June 22, 2009
- OMB Webinar Training Materials on Recipient Reporting
EPA Civil Rights Obligations under The Recovery Act
- EPA Recovery Act Notice of Civil Rights Obligations - July 2010
Office of Grants and Debarment policies concerning Unliquidated Obligations for Grants and Interagency Agreements:
- Transmittal of Unliquidated Obligations Policies for Grants and Interagency Agreements
- Managing Unliquidated Obligations and Ensuring Progress under EPA Assistance Agreements
- Managing Unliquidated Obligations and Ensuring Progress under EPA Interagency Agreements
Mandatory Grant's Management Training for Non-Profit Applicants and Recipients - EPA's new recipient course designed to help non-profit recipients and applicants understand assistance agreement regulations, the application process, management of their assistance agreements and the close out process. Completion of this class is mandatory for all non-profit award recipients upon receipt of monetary actions effective October 1, 2007. Please check your award document for the term and condition. Your certification will be good for 3 years after which you will have to update your training. (This class is not required for Colleges or Universities. The cost principles taught are specially for non-profit enities.)
Find Current Funding Opportunities - Contains information on CFDA Catalogue, Grants Competition, Small Business Gateway and Open Announcements, and Grants.gov
OMB Relaunches Web Site to Track Federal Spending: http://www.USAspending.Gov, a single searchable Website that provides information on each Federal grant and contract awarded.
How to Apply - Find information on the grant tutorial, headquarters grant application requirements and forms.
EPA Grantee Forms - Find all EPA and OMB grant related forms.
- Effective October 1, 2009, EPA will require the use of the Federal Financial Report (SF-425). This form replaces the current Financial Status Report (SF-269 and SF-269A) and Federal Cash Transactions Report (SF-272). The new form may be found on the internet at: http://www.epa.gov/ocfo/finservices/forms.htm
Grant and Fellowship Information - Locate information about grant and fellowship programs offered by EPA offices.
Open Announcements - Locate up-to-date information on open announcements
Grant Awards Database - Contains award information on EPA open grants and includes a view of grant awards by quarter. The database can be searched by any word or combination of words appearing within the award record.
Policy and Regulations - New regulations, policies, proposed rules, important notices and the regulatory agenda of future regulations.
- Guidance on Cost Review of Grants/Performance Partnership Grants Awarded under 40 CFR Part 35 Subpart A (5pp, 172kb, About PDF)
- Cost Review Template and Guidance for Project Officers Grants Under 40 CFR Part 35 Subpart A (5pp, 237kb, About PDF)
- Environmental Results under EPA Assistance Agreements [EPA Order 5700.7A1] (6 pp, 53 K, About PDF)
- Example Logic Model: Michigan Environmental Results Proposal for Dry Cleaners State Innovation Grant (4 pp, 453 K, About PDF)
- EPA Policy on Assessing Capabilities of Non-Profit Applicants for Managing Assistance Awards [EPA Order 5700.8] (9 pp, 32 K, About PDF)
- Policy for Competition in Assistance Agreements: 5700.5A1 (37 pp, 152 K, About PDF)
- Assistance Administration Manual 5700 Part 2 Pre-Award Section 01 Subawards Under EPA Assistance Agreements [Subaward Policy] (7 pp, 41 K, About PDF)
- Appendix B (Distinctions between Subawards and Contracts) (6 pp, 34 K, About PDF)
Suspension and Debarment Program - Suspension and debarment actions protect the government from doing business with individuals/companies/recipients who pose a business risk to the government.
Find the Grant Regional Office Near You - Includes links to all ten EPA regional grant offices.
EPA's Plan for Grants Management - This Plan charts the course the Agency will follow in the coming years to deliver an effective system for grants administration.
- EPA Long-Term
Grants Management Training Plan - This plan provides the framework
for insuring that EPA employees have the skills to manage grants in accordance
with the highest fiduciary standards and for providing recipients with
the knowledge they need to expend grant dollars in a fiscally responsible
manner. (32 pp, 960 K, About