Download EPI SuiteTM v4.11
Copyright Notice; Terms and Conditions of Use:
© 2000 - 2012 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for EPI SuiteTM and all component programs except BioHCWIN and KOAWIN.
Except for the BioHCWIN and KOAWIN models, EPI SuiteTM and the individual models included within the software are owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and are protected by copyright throughout the world. Permission is granted for individuals to download and use the software on their personal and business computers. Users may not alter, modify, merge, adapt, or prepare derivative works from the software. Users may not remove or obscure copyright, trademark, or proprietary notices on the program or related documentation. EPI SuiteTM and the names of the individual programs contained therein are trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Description of Updates for EPI SuiteTM Version 4.11 (November, 2012)
>epi411.exe 51 MB (94 MB Installed)
Download And Install Instructions
The file is a self executing(exe) zip file. If you do not have unzip software in your computer,
you may not successfully install EPI v4.11. By downloading this software,
you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use. To install, complete the
1. Double click EPI411.exe.
2. Save EPI411 to a folder of your choice.
3. Unzip the contents of the EPI411.exe by clicking twice on the downloaded file.Two files will be extracted, called epiwebsetup.msi and setup.exe.
4. Execute the file named setup.exe located in the folder that you chose and follow the instructions at each screen to proceed. By default, the EPISUITE software is installed in C:\EPISUITE41 and shortcut icons, called EPIWEB 4.11, are placed in the Windows Start\All Programs menu and on the desktop.
5. After you finish installation, run EPI SuiteTM by clicking the Windows Start button and choosing All Programs, EPI SuiteTM, then double clicking the EPIWEB 4.11 icon.
Special Instructions for Windows Vista Users
If your computer uses the Vista Operating System and you are experiencing any technical difficulties while running this program, you should complete the following steps after downloading EPI Suite:
- Click on Start (lower left corner of the Vista desktop)
- Click on Computer
- Click on your C drive (your primary hard drive)
- Click on Program Files (x86)
- Click on the folder, EPISUITE41. (note: if you selected a different path for EPI Suite, follow that path instead)
- Right click on the file called epiwin1.exe (it will say Application as the file type, if you can't see the "exe" part of the file name)
- Choose Properties from the right click menu
- Click the tab that says Compatibility
- Check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator"
- Click OK