You are here:
Toxics Release Inventory – Made Easy Web (TRI-MEweb) is a Web-based application that enables facilities to file a paperless TRI report, significantly reducing data errors and allowing instant receipt confirmation of submissions. TRI-MEweb requires no downloads or software installs, and is the required method for reporting toxic chemical releases under the TRI Program.
What is TRI-MEweb?
- How does the online reporting application work?
- What are the benefits of using TRI-MEweb?
- What’s new in TRI-MEweb for RY 2015?
- How do I access my TRI Facility account in TRI-MEweb?
- Are there any TRI-MEweb tutorials available?
How do I file my TRI report(s) using TRI-MEweb?
- I am a new preparer/certifying official - how do I start using TRI-MEweb?
- I need to load my facility account in TRI-MEweb - where can I find the access key assigned to my facility ID?
- I am a new certifying official - how do I get EPA approval for my Electronic Signature Agreement?
- Do I need to submit a paper form to my state or tribal authority?