Environmental Training for Government Enforcement Personnel
The Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA) provides training to environmental enforcement personnel including government inspectors, the legal community and investigators in federal, state, tribal and local governments through the National Enforcement Training Institute (NETI). NETI's training services include self-paced training eLearning courses, webcast seminars, and live classroom training courses that are developed and delivered by national experts across a broad range of enforcement related topics.
NETI eLearning Center:
- Introduction to the NETI eLearning Center
- Frequently Asked Questions on NETI’s New Learning Management System (LMS) and the NETI Online Phase Out – Answers to frequently asked questions on NETI’s transition to a new Learning Management System.
- NETI eLearning Center Course Listings – an online catalogue of upcoming webinars and classroom courses, and an archive of recorded webinars and courses from NETI Online.
Other Training Resources
- Air Pollution Training Institute – provides computer-based training courses to state, tribal and local government officials on technical air pollution issues.
- Skillport – eLearning service available to EPA employees to advance their professional development and find answer to on-the-job questions.
- Trainex – provides training on hazardous waste management and remediation.
- Watershed Academy Online Courses – self-paced training modules that provide an overview to the watershed management field.
- Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas (LEMIT) Sam Houston State University (SHSU)– Project ENCRIPT is supported through an OECA cooporate agreement to provide environmental enforcement training to state and local environmental agency.
For questions about the NETI program, please e-mail NETI@epa.gov.