Will an Ozone Generator protect me and my family from COVID-19?
No, do not use ozone generators in occupied spaces. When used at concentrations that do not exceed public health standards, ozone applied to indoor air does not effectively remove viruses, bacteria, mold, or other biological pollutants. Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's website for best practices to protect yourself and your family.
- Will an air cleaner or air purifier help protect me and my family from COVID-19 in my home?
- Is there HVAC guidance that building and maintenance professionals can follow to help protect from COVID-19?
- Where can professionals who manage school, office, and commercial buildings get information on ventilation and filtration to respond to COVID-19?
- Can running the HVAC system in my home help protect me from COVID-19?
- How can I increase ventilation at home to help protect my family from COVID-19?