Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
- Connect with us on social media
- Report a problem
- Comment on EPA regulations
- Locate an EPA employee, office or lab
- Find a mailing address
- Subscribe to news releases, blogs, newsletters, and alerts
- Access our libraries
- Find out what's new on the EPA website
- Submit a FOIA request
- Can't find the information you are looking for? Try these resources
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on:
- View our blogs and discussion forums
- Subscribe to our videos on YouTube
- See our photos on Flickr
- Learn more about how EPA uses social media
- Oil spills and environmental emergencies
- Violations of environmental laws or regulations
- To report problems with our website, or to suggest improvements to our website, please use the "Contact Us" link on the page where you see a problem, or where you would like to suggest an improvement. This link is located at the upper right and bottom of each web page.
Our proposed regulations are almost always open to the public for comment, typically for 30-90 days after the date of publication in the Federal Register. You can comment on them in several ways; each rule tells you how in its "Addresses" section. You can also learn more about commenting on our "Get Involved with EPA Regulations" page.
To locate an office at headquarters or around the nation or to locate a lab, go to organization's page:
You can also view a U.S. map that shows all EPA locations.
To locate a specific employee, use the form below. Only the "Last Name" box must be filled in to generate search results.
Our librarians can help you get information about the environment and related scientific, technical, management, and policy information. Learn about the services of the EPA National Library Network and perform a quick search of our library collections.
- A-Z index of terms and topics
- Web archive
- Hotlines for specific environmental topics
- EPA.gov (advanced search)
- your environment by ZIP code
- publications in the National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) catalog or order publications online
- science activities and scientific and technical products conducted by EPA and through EPA-funded assistance agreements in the Science Inventory.
- Frequent questions (FAQs):
Still can't find the answer? Ask a question