EPA's Office of Inspector General
- Report: Fiscal Years 2014 and 2013 Financial Statements for the Pesticide Registration Fund
- Report: Fiscal Years 2014 and 2013 Financial Statements for the Pesticides Reregistration and Expedited Processing Fund
- Report: Examination of Pilot Peer Review Process for Inspectors General That Follow "Blue Book" Quality Standards for Inspection and Evaluation
- Report: Manchester Band of Pomo Indians Needs to Improve Its Financial Management System and Demonstrate Completion of Grant Work
- Notification: EPA Oversight of Delegated State Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Programs
What is the EPA OIG?
- We are an independent office within EPA that helps the agency protect the environment in a more efficient and cost effective manner.
- We perform audits, evaluations, and investigations of EPA and its contractors, to promote economy and efficiency, and to prevent and detect fraud, waste, and abuse.
- We strive to provide solutions to problems that ultimately result in making America a cleaner and healthier place.
OIG Independence of EPA
The EPA's Office of Inspector General is a part of EPA, although Congress provides our funding separate from the agency, to ensure our independence. We were created pursuant to the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended Exit.
- File an OIG Hotline Complaint
- Subscribe to the OIG
- Contact the OIG
- FOIA Requests
- OIG on Twitter