EPA's Office of Inspector General
- EPA Follow-Up to OIG Report: "Management Alert: Certain State, Local and Tribal Data Processing Practices Could Impact Suitability of Data for 8-hour Ozone Air Quality Determinations"
- Notification: EPA Oversight of Research Fellowship Programs
- Report: EPA Is Taking Steps to Improve State Drinking Water Program Reviews and Public Water Systems Compliance Data
- EPA Follow-Up to OIG Report: "Downriver Community Conference Achieved Results and Expended Funds Under Brownfields Agreement, but Unallowable Costs Were Claimed"
- EPA Follow-Up to OIG Report: "Over $774 Million of Puerto Rico State Revolving Funds at Risk"
Report: Fiscal Years 2015 and 2014 Financial Statements for the Pesticide Registration Fund
- Public Job Openings in the EPA's Office of Inspector General
What is the EPA OIG?
- We are an independent office within EPA that helps the agency protect the environment in a more efficient and cost effective manner.
- We perform audits, evaluations, and investigations of EPA and its contractors, to promote economy and efficiency, and to prevent and detect fraud, waste, and abuse.
- We strive to provide solutions to problems that ultimately result in making America a cleaner and healthier place.
OIG Independence of EPA
The EPA's Office of Inspector General is a part of EPA, although Congress provides our funding separate from the agency, to ensure our independence. We were created pursuant to the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended Exit.
- File an OIG Hotline Complaint
- Subscribe to the OIG
- Contact the OIG
- FOIA Requests
- OIG on Twitter