EPA's Office of Inspector General
- Report and Podcast: EPA Failed to Develop Required Cost and Benefit Analyses and to Assess Air Quality Impacts on Children's Health for Proposed Glider Repeal Rule Allowing Used Engines in Heavy-Duty Trucks
- Semiannual Report to Congress: April 1, 2019 – September 30, 2019
- Notification: Follow-up Evaluation of OIG Report No.18-P-0071, EPA Has Not Reported to Congress on BEACH Act Progress as Statutorily Required or Fully Documented Budget Decisions, issued January 18, 2018
- Vietnamese Translation of an OIG Report: Báo cáo - Cơ Sở Hạ Tầng Cấp Nước EPA Khu vực 6 Nhanh Chóng Được Đánh Giá sau Cơn Bão Harvey nhưng Có Thể Cải Thiện Sự Tiếp Ngoại Trong Trường Hợp Khẩn Cấp Với Các Cộng Đồng có Hoàn Cảnh Bất Lợi (16 Tháng Bảy, 2019)
- Report: EPA's Fiscal Years 2019 and 2018 (Restated) Consolidated Financial Statements
- Report: Audit of the U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board's Fiscal Years 2019 and 2018 Financial Statements
- Report: Management Alert - Unapproved Use of Slag at Anaconda Co. Smelter Superfund Site
- Public Job Openings in the EPA's Office of Inspector General
What is the EPA OIG?
- We are an independent office within the EPA that helps the agency protect the environment in a more efficient and cost effective manner.
- We perform audits and investigations of the EPA to promote economy and efficiency, and to prevent and detect fraud, waste and abuse.
- We strive to provide solutions to problems that ultimately result in making America a cleaner and healthier place.
OIG Independence of EPA
The EPA's Office of Inspector General is a part of the EPA, although Congress provides our funding separate from the agency, to ensure our independence. We were created pursuant to the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended Exit.
- Contact the OIG Hotline
- Subscribe to OIG Updates
- Contact the OIG
- FOIA Requests
- OIG on Twitter
- OIG's RSS Feed
- OIG en español