EPA's Office of Inspector General
- Informe: La Región 2 debe mejorar sus procesos internos relacionados con los acuerdos de asistencia de Puerto Rico
- Result of Investigation: [DOJ News Release] Environmental Training Instructor Who Falsely Certified Asbestos Abatement Courses is Sentenced
- Notification: Abandoned Uranium Mines in the Navajo Nation
- Semiannual Report: April 1, 2017 - September 30, 2017
- Notification: Audit of The Chemical Safety Board's Compliance with Improper Payments Legislation
Report: Audit of the U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board’s Fiscal Years 2017 and 2016 Financial Statements
- Report: EPA's Fiscal Years 2017 and 2016 Consolidated Financial Statements
- Report: Improved Acquisition Planning Will Help EPA Reduce Hundreds of Millions of Dollars in High-Risk Contracts
- Public Job Openings in the EPA's Office of Inspector General
What is the EPA OIG?
- We are an independent office within EPA that helps the agency protect the environment in a more efficient and cost effective manner.
- We perform audits, evaluations, and investigations of EPA and its contractors, to promote economy and efficiency, and to prevent and detect fraud, waste, and abuse.
- We strive to provide solutions to problems that ultimately result in making America a cleaner and healthier place.
OIG Independence of EPA
The EPA's Office of Inspector General is a part of EPA, although Congress provides our funding separate from the agency, to ensure our independence. We were created pursuant to the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended Exit.
- File an OIG Hotline Complaint
- Subscribe to the OIG
- Contact the OIG
- FOIA Requests
- OIG on Twitter
- OIG's RSS Feed