- November 3, 2016 -- EPA announced more than 100 federal enforcement actions completed over the last year that require entities like renovation contractors, landlords and property managers to protect communities and public health from exposure to lead. Read more.
- October 17, 2016 -- EPA fined a Portland, Oregon based remodeling firm, Hammer and Hand Inc., $69,398, for failing to comply with federal lead-based paint rules. Read more.
- September 28, 2016 -- EPA and the U.S. Department of Justice announced a settlement with Sears Home Improvement Products Inc. that resolves alleged violations of the RRP rule for work performed by Sears’ contractors during home renovation projects across the country. Read more.
- Learn about Lead Poisoning Prevention Week.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations
Popular Topics and Resources
- Real Estate Disclosure Information
- Lead Evaluation and Removal (Abatement)
- Find an Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Download Documents and Materials
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- Lead at Superfund Sites
- En Español