Popular Topics and Resources
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- EPA Regional Contacts
- Lead Paint Alliance
- Children's Environmental Health
- Healthy School Environments
Have a Question?
- December 19, 2018 - Presidential Task Force announces Federal Lead Action Plan. Learn more.
- October 25, 2018 - EPA announced enforcement actions completed over the last year to ensure that renovation contractors, landlords, property managers, realtors and others comply with rules that protect the public from exposure to lead. Learn more.
- October 17, 2018 - EPA announced the availability of new state grants for assistance in testing for lead in drinking water at schools and child care programs. Learn more about the new WIIN grant.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations