- October 20, 2017 – National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week takes places October 22-28, 2017. Learn more about the week and get outreach materials to for activities in your community.
- October 20, 2017 – To promote lead poisoning prevention and awareness, EPA has developed a series of shareable infographics. View and download infographics.
August 29, 2017 -- To ensure that property owners and occupants are able to act quickly to preserve their homes and property in the wake of disasters, the RRP rule includes an emergency provision exempting firms from certain requirements. Read more about post-disaster renovations and lead-based paint.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations
Popular Topics and Resources
- Real Estate Disclosure Information
- Lead Evaluation and Removal (Abatement)
- Find an Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Download Documents and Materials
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- Lead at Superfund Sites
- En Español