Popular Topics and Resources
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- EPA Regional Contacts
- Lead Paint Alliance
- Children's Environmental Health
- Healthy School Environments
Have a Question?
- September 23, 2019 – This year’s National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week takes place October 20-26, 2019. Learn more about ways to participate.
- June 21, 2019 - Strengthened dust-lead hazard standards to protect children from lead exposure. Learn more
- April 1, 2019 - EPA released a status report describing activities the Agency conducted in support of the Lead Action Plan. Learn more.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations