- June 22, 2018 – EPA is proposing to lower the dust-lead hazard standards for floor dust and window sills. Learn more.
- February 5, 2018 – Former Administrator Pruitt invited cabinet secretaries to meeting on reducing childhood lead exposure. Read the press release.
- October 20, 2017 – National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week takes places October 22-28, 2017. Learn more about the week and get outreach materials to for activities in your community.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations
Popular Topics and Resources
- Real Estate Disclosure Information
- Lead Evaluation and Removal (Abatement)
- Find an Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Download Documents and Materials
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- Lead at Superfund Sites
- En Español