Popular Topics and Resources
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- EPA Regional Contacts
- Lead Paint Alliance
- Children's Environmental Health
- Healthy School Environments
Have a Question?
- April 1, 2019 - EPA released a status report describing activities the Agency conducted in support of the Lead Action Plan. Learn more.
- December 19, 2018 - Presidential Task Force announces Federal Lead Action Plan. Learn more.
- October 25, 2018 - EPA announced enforcement actions completed over the last year to ensure that renovation contractors, landlords, property managers, realtors and others comply with rules that protect the public from exposure to lead. Learn more.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations