- September 28, 2016 -- EPA and the U.S. Department of Justice announced a settlement with Sears Home Improvement Products Inc. that resolves alleged violations of the RRP rule for work performed by Sears’ contractors during home renovation projects across the country. Read more.
- February 10, 2016 -- EPA finalized revisions to the Lead-based Paint program to reduce burden and costs to industry and clarify language for training providers. Read more.
- Learn about Lead Poisoning Prevention Week.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations
Popular Topics and Resources
- Real Estate Disclosure Information
- Lead Evaluation and Removal (Abatement)
- Find an Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Download Documents and Materials
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- Lead at Superfund Sites
- En Español