You are here:
Lead Hotline - The National Lead Information Center
The National Lead Information Center (NLIC) provides the general public and professionals with information about lead, lead hazards, and their prevention. The NLIC operates under a contract with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), with funding from EPA and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
For questions about lead in drinking water, contact the Safe Drinking Water Hotline.
Contact the National Lead Information Center to receive a general information packet, to order other documents, or for detailed information or questions.
- By E-mail: Use the form below to send us your comments, questions, and/or document requests.
- Online Document Request: You may use our online Document Request Form to order documents electronically.
- By Phone: Call and speak with a specialist Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern time (except federal holidays) at 1 (800) 424-LEAD .
- By Recorded Message: The NLIC telecommunications systems has the capability to receive recorded messages in English and Spanish 24-hours a day, seven days a week at 1 (800) 424-LEAD .
- By Fax: 585-232-3111
- By Mail: 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620
Complete the form below and include your comments or questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.