December 21, 2011 - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced standards to limit mercury, acid gases and other toxic pollution from power plants. More technical information can be found here.You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Fact Sheet: Benefits and Costs of Cleaning up Toxic Air Pollutants (PDF)(3 pp, 194 K, December 2011)
- Fact Sheet: Mercury and Air Toxics Standards for Power Plants, Summary (PDF)(6 pp, 33 K, December 2011)
- Fact Sheet: Clean Air and Reliable Electricity (PDF)(6 pp, 150 K, December 2011)
- Fact Sheet: Adjustments from Proposal to Final (PDF)(2 pp, 116 K, December 2011)
- Presentation: Reducing Toxic Pollution from Power Plants (PDF)(21 pp, 776 K, Decmber 2011)