Who should use COBRA?
- Analysts looking to improve their understanding of the air, health, and related economic benefits of clean energy or other policies that reduce emissions.
- Environmental agencies interested in reviewing many options to identify policies that maximize health and economic benefits.
- Energy officials who want to estimate and promote the air, health and economic benefits of their energy efficiency or renewable energy policies.
- Transportation planners interested in understanding the air quality, health and related economic impacts of policies that affect air pollution, such as fuel switching or VMT reduction initiatives.
- View a summary of how COBRA has been used and cited