Governmental Advisory Committee: Letters of Advice and Response
If you need help accessing these documents or to request copies of advice letters prior to 2017, please contact the GAC DFO, Oscar Carrillo, at 202-564-0347 or email@example.com.
GAC Advice Letters
Advice 2022 - 1 Air Quality Improvement for Environmental Justice Project
Advice 2022 - 2 Climate Change & Environmental Justice
|GAC Advice Letter of April 27, 2020
Advice 2020 – 1: CEC 5-Year Draft Strategic Plan
1. Under each strategic priority of the draft CEC 2021-2025 CEC Strategic Plan,
• What are the environmental issues and challenges facing North America over the next five years?
• What are the opportunities for the CEC, considering the organization's mission and mandate, to address these issues/challenges over the next five years?
2. How can the CEC amplify its work through partnerships in North America?
3. Where in this Strategic Plan do you see opportunities for enhanced roles for stakeholders and citizens?
4. General Comments and Recommendations.
|EPA Response to April 2020, Advice Letter|
|GAC Advice Letter of August 28, 2019
Topics addressed in this letter:
The May 2019 meeting of the Governmental Advisory Committee (GAC)
• Building disaster resilient communities
|EPA Response to GAC August 2019, Advice Letter|
|2018 GAC Advice Letters||2018 EPA Responses|
|2017 GAC Advice Letters||2017 EPA Responses|
|2016 GAC Advice Letters||2016 EPA Responses|