Integrated Risk Information System
EPA’s mission is to protect human health and the environment. EPA’s IRIS Program supports this mission by identifying and characterizing the health hazards of chemicals found in the environment. Each IRIS assessment can cover a chemical, a group of related chemicals, or a complex mixture.
By Chemical, CASRN, or Keyword
- 11/09: IRIS Handbook (Public Comment Draft) 90-day public comment period
- 10/30: IRIS Program Outlook October 2020
- 10/5-6: Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Modeling for Chloroprene and a Supplemental Analysis of Metabolite Clearance (Draft Report) Public Meeting
- 07/28: Update to the Systematic Review Protocol for the PFAS IRIS Assessments
- 07/24: IRIS Assessment Plan for Vanadium and Compounds (Oral)