Integrated Risk Information System
EPA’s mission is to protect human health and the environment. EPA’s IRIS Program supports this mission by identifying and characterizing the health hazards of chemicals found in the environment. Each IRIS assessment can cover a chemical, a group of related chemicals, or a complex mixture.
By Chemical, CASRN, or Keyword
- 03/26: IRIS Program Outlook Mar 2021
- 03/11: Systematic Review Protocol for the Inorganic Mercury Salt IRIS Assessment Deadline for comments is Apr 12
- 02/25: IRIS Program Outlook Feb 2021
- 01/25: Update to the Systematic Review Protocol for the PFAS IRIS Assessments
- 11/30: IRIS Handbook (Public Comment Draft)