Integrated Risk Information System
EPA’s mission is to protect human health and the environment. EPA’s IRIS Program supports this mission by identifying and characterizing the health hazards of chemicals found in the environment. Each IRIS assessment can cover a chemical, a group of related chemicals, or a complex mixture.
By Chemical, CASRN, or Keyword
- 12/19: Systematic Review Protocol for Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- 12/18: IRIS Program Outlook Update (Dec 2019)
- 12/5: IRIS Public Meeting on Inorganic Mercury Salts
- 11/08: Systematic Review Protocol for PFAS Assessments
- 10/08: IRIS Assessment Plan (IAP) for Inorganic Mercury Salts