Report #18-P-0239, September 4, 2018
What Was Found
Failure to properly justify the level of protective services provided to the Administrator has allowed costs to increase from $1.6 million to $3.5 million in just 11 months.
Podcast: Report Overview with Jean Bloom
More Podcasts: Listen to our staff talk about their latest audit reports, investigative functions and other initiatives.
- Report at a Glance (PDF)(1 pg, 194 K)
- Full Report (PDF)(60 pp, 4 MB)
- Update: EPA Response to Report (Aug 29, 2019) (PDF)(5 pp, 4 MB)
- Update: EPA Response to Report (Oct 4, 2019) (PDF)(2 pp, 2 MB)
- Update: IG Comment on EPA Response (PDF)(2 pp, 351 K)