Supplemental Documents for November 19-22, 2019 SAP Meeting
EPA is presenting Approaches for Quantitative Use of Surface Water Monitoring Data in Pesticide Drinking Water Assessments to a FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel on November 19 - 22, 2019. The primary documents (listed below) are available in docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2019-0417 and supplemental files are available here.
- Approaches for Quantitative Use of Surface Water Monitoring Data in Pesticide Drinking Water Assessments (White Paper)
- Framework for Conducting Pesticide Drinking Water Assessments for Surface Water (DWA Framework)
- SEAWAVE-QEX Standard Operating Procedure (SEAWAVE-QEX SOP)
- Drinking Water Assessment Case Study Example for Acute Exposure Concern (Case Study 1)
- Drinking Water Assessment Case Study Example for Chronic and Cancer Exposure Concern (Case Study 2)
Download and Unzip Instructions
- Hover over the file name, right-click the file link.
- Save file to a local directory following displayed instructions.
- To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, right-click the zip file, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- When accessing additional zip files within the subfolders, step 3 will need to be repeated.
File Structure and Naming Convention
Within the .zip file, there are several individual folders and subfolders. The first tier of folders is named for each of the five water monitoring datasets (listed below) utilized in the White Paper and Case Studies. Additional information on the file structure, contents, and file naming is provided in the read me file below.
- Atrazine Ecological Monitoring Program (AEMP)
- Atrazine Monitoring Program (AMP)
- National Center for Water Quality Research (NCWQR)
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
- Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
Please refer to the Read Me document below before downloading the *.zip file
2019 SAP Supplemental Files (1 pp, 1.4 GB) (Large file)