Delegation Documents for State of Texas
Region 6 delegation documents are provided below for the State of Texas. The delegation documents are a technical reference to federal rules that may be delegated to a state.
Region 6 delegation documents are organized and provided in PDF format for each state/local partner. Federal Register Notices ensure accuracy of specific delegation authorities, but Region 6 delegation letters are also provided, when available, for further detail about a specific delegation agreement. The type of delegation is predominantly identified based upon the term Partial Delegation (refers to administrative and technical delegation authorities as specified in each rule) or the term Full Delegation (refers to both implementation and enforcement authorities as specified in each rule). However, please note that Tribal Lands are excluded from State Delegations, as are lands within the jurisdiction of those local authorities that have been authorized for program implementation within the State. Delegations are also delineated in the record title information by Initial, Amended/Revised, or Updated types of delegation agreements, always in chronological order for ease of reference. The type of delegation mechanism used by a delegation authority may also be included in each record’s summary description, such as Incorporation by Reference.
- Initial NSPS/NESHAP Delegation (02/07/1979) (pdf)
- Amended NSPS/NESHAP Delegation (R6 Ltr) (pdf)
- Amended NSPS/NESHAP Delegation (05/09/1983) (pdf)
- Revised Delegation to Exclude NSPS AAA (R6 Ltr) (pdf)
- Addendum to Exclude NSPS Subpart AAA from Delegation Agreement (pdf)
- Initial MACT Delegation (03/18/2005) (pdf)
- Update to MACT Delegation (05/02/2006) (pdf)
- Update to MACT Delegation (11/25/2014) (pdf)