Regulations Governing Hearings Conducted Under 40 C.F.R. Part 7:
Nondiscrimination in Programs Receiving Federal Assistance from EPA
- 40 CFR Section 7.130: Actions available to EPA to obtain compliance
- 40 CFR Section 7.135: Procedure for regaining eligibility
Practice Manual. The Office of Administrative Law Judges' Practice Manual serves as a guide to the procedural rules and practices in proceedings before the Administrative Law Judges. View the Practice Manual in the list of publications below.
- Citizens' Guide/Guìa del Ciudadano. The Citizen's Guide provides an overview and procedural guide to individuals and organizations who are not represented by counsel in a proceeding before the Administrative Law Judges. It is organized differently than the Practice Manual and includes templates for common motions, contact information for each EPA Regional office, and background information for each type of case that comes before the judges. View the English and Spanish versions of the Citizens' Guide in the list of publications below.
- Office of Administrative Law Judges Practice Manual (PDF)(45 pp, 524 K)
- Administrative Law Judges Citizen's Guide (English) (PDF)(44 pp, 1 MB)
- Administrative Law Judges Citizen's Guide (Guìa del Ciudadano) (Espanol) (PDF)(44 pp, 2 MB)
- Procedures for Hearings Conducted Pursuant to 40 CFR Part 7--Nondiscrimination in Programs and Activities Receiving Federal Assistance from EPA (PDF)(17 pp, 58 K)
- Standing Order Authorizing Electronic Filing in Proceedings Before the Office of Administrative Law Judges (PDF)(3 pp, 202 K, August 11, 2014)