Asthma Community Network
The Asthma Community Network is designed for community-based asthma programs and sponsoring organizations, such as health care providers, government health and environmental agencies, nonprofits, coalitions, schools, and more, to network and achieve remarkable health and quality of life improvements for people with asthma. This interactive Network will introduce you to effective strategies that are key to achieving positive health outcomes.
Benefits of Membership
Are you looking for strategies and resources to grow your new asthma program? Are you a member of an established community-based asthma program with knowledge and resources to share and a desire to mentor others?
Join Asthma Community Network today.
Benefits as a member program of ACN include:
- Real-time access to other registered programs across the nation and share best practices.
- Cutting-edge internet tools to facilitate collaboration, problem solving, and learning.
- Connecting with mentors who can assist in development of program activities.
- Accessing the extensive resource bank and archived webinars.
- Highlighting your program’s activities with your own program profile page.
- Posting and finding local, regional, and national events.
- Applying for national asthma awards and recognition.
You will also gain access to the Financing In-Home Asthma Care Microsite.
The microsite includes information focused on delivering and paying for in-home asthma care to improve outcomes for children with asthma. Find resources to:
- Understand the value of in-home asthma visits as a critical component of asthma care.
- Learn about financing options for funding in-home asthma visits.
- Make the case to funders for the value of in-home asthma visits.
- Build a trained workforce to provide in-home asthma care.
- Create effective strategies for reimbursement for in-home asthma care.
Become part of the Asthma Community Network to help lead asthma care in the U.S. The Network is supported by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and is offered at no cost.