CatReg for Windows Release History
CatReg 3.1 (rel. 2017-06-16)
New and Improved Features
- CatReg performs strengthened input file validation to ensure correctly structured data for analysis.
- The checks include removing blank rows, ensuring that specific columns contain numeric values, and verifying that treatment groups are properly defined.
- CatReg displays a dialog box notifying the user of input file validation errors that should be corrected before running an analysis. (See section 4.0 “Input File Formatting Checklist” in the User Guide for more information.)
- CatReg allows users to specify input file columns that identify unique treatment groups, and CatReg displays the reordered data without changing or rewriting the original input file. To save the sorted treatment data as displayed in CatReg, right-click in the CatReg dataset window and select “Save Dataset As…”
- CatReg’s output (.otx) file now reflects all user-specified model parameters and settings.
- In addition to the .otx file, CatReg automatically saves the summary output to a .csv file.
- CatReg’s results files are now saved to the directory holding the input file.
- CatReg adds a new bar plot: Observed and Predicted Probability Versus Dose/Time combination. The stacked bar plot shows the observed probability of each severity level for a given dose/time combination. The plot overlays each bar with predicted probability points for each dose/time value at each severity level (except the “no effect” level) along with error bars to represent the prediction’s standard error.
- Work with whatever version(s) of R – 32- and/or 64-bit – is installed and inform the user if there is a problem.
- Fix an error where optimization parameters that were too close to zero would cause 64-bit R to fail.
- Replace several cryptic warnings from R with improved error messages, which are also now written to the output (.otx) file.
- Correctly interpret embedded commas within a field when a dataset is loaded.
- Check the prplot() time column to see if all the values are the same (this occurs if no time column is mapped). If so, and group is specified as “Dose,” then a warning appears on the screen and the probability curve is not plotted.
- Print the ERC standard error values in the ERC summary section.
- Fix the Print menu item on the result screen.
- Allow users to save and load analysis settings using .anx files
- Set the output file name to match the new input file name when a new input file is loaded into an existing analysis that is onscreen.
- Resolve miscellaneous interface and code issues.
CatReg 18.104.22.168 (rel. 2016-05-31)
Initial public release of CatReg for Windows. The previous R-only version of the software is still available for download. None of the statistics in 2.3 have changed in the Windows version of CatReg, except that the Windows version provides automatic hypothesis testing.