An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Chemical Data Reporting

Contact Us on Chemical Data Reporting under TSCA

Report an environmental violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

Please use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.

  • Call us at: 202-564-3012
  • Send e-mail to: TSCA Hotline
  • Mailing Address:

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
ATTN: IUR/CDR Submission
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Mail Code 7407M
EPA East Building
Washington, DC 20460

Please enter a name to address you by.
Please enter your comments.