Chemical Data Reporting under the Toxic Substances Control Act
2020 CDR National Review
EPA published a review summarizing the 2020 CDR site locations, production volumes, industrial uses, and commercial/consumer uses, as well as, data trends from the last three reporting cycles.
2020 CDR Information Now Available
May 12, 2022 – EPA published information collected during the 2020 CDR cycle.
- The data is available in downloadable files on EPA’s CDR webpages.
- Learn more.
Prepare for the 2024 CDR Submission
The next CDR submission period is June 1 to September 30, 2024.
- Collect identity and production volume information for 2020-2023.
- Update CDX Registrations.
- Become familiar with CDR requirements.
- Review your 2020 CDR submission.
The Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) rule, under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), requires manufacturers (including importers) to provide EPA with information on the production and use of chemicals in commerce.