Chemical Data Reporting under the Toxic Substances Control Act
Guidance on CDR-Specific Petitions
August 23, 2021 – EPA announced the availability of guidance on the two petition processes applicable to CDR.
- Find guidance: Preparing and Submitting a Petition here.
- There will be an opportunity for public input; the comment period will be open for 120 days (until December 21, 2021).
- See the Federal Register notice for more information.
Prepare for the 2024 CDR by Collecting 2020 – 2023 Production Information
The next CDR submission period is June 1 to September 30, 2024.
- Prepare by collecting identity and production volume information for your domestically manufactured and imported chemicals.
- Review your 2020 CDR submission.
- Become familiar with CDR requirements by reading the 2020 guidance documents and presentations and recordings.