Below are resources to help child care providers, government agencies and others promote healthy child care facilities.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Creating Healthy Indoor Environments in Child Care Settings (PDF)(46 pp, 4 MB)
- Green Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting: A Toolkit for Early Care and Education (PDF)(74 pp, 5 MB)
- Integrated Pest Management in Child Care Centers: Protecting our Children from Pests and Pesticides (PDF)(99 pp, 20 MB)
- Lead (from the Children's Environmental Health Network) (PDF)(21 pp, 1 MB)
- Protecting Children's Environmental Health in Child Care Settings: Children's Creative Learning Center's Policies and Practices (PDF)(6 pp, 113 K)
- Small Steps to Improve Children's Environmental Health in Your Early Childhood Program: Common Practices to Keep Your Kids Safer (PDF)(18 pp, 2 MB)