Drinking Water Program Collaboration Resources for States
Collaboration among state drinking water programs and federal agencies can support capacity development by implementing strategies and tools to assist water systems with achieving technical, managerial and financial capacity. These resources are helpful to state program collaboration.
- Table Top Exercise: Collaborating Across State Drinking Water Programs to Support Sustainable Systems
Exercise to enhance understanding of state Drinking Water Program roles and to emphasize the importance of collaboration between programs.
- Capacity Development and Operator Certification Collaboration: An Essential Partnership to Promote Small System Capacity (816-F-12-008)
Drinking Water Program Capacity Development and Operator Certification Collaboration.
- Analysis of the Use of Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) Set-Asides
- Using Technical, Managerial, and Financial Capacity to Improve System Security - Suggestions for States (816-F-07-010)
Suggestions for States regarding using technical, managerial, and financial capacity to improve system security.
- Memorandum of Agreement between EPA and USDA: Promoting Sustainable Rural Water and Wastewater Systems
Program Collaboration: Using Teamwork and Program Staff Expertise and Authority to Assist Small Systems (pdf)
Drinking Water Program Collaboration
Funding Collaboration: Maximizing the Impact of Project Funding to Increase Compliance and Enhance Public Health (pdf)
Drinking Water Program Funding Collaboration