Operation and Maintenance Resources for Small Drinking Water Systems
Effective operations and maintenance support overall system sustainability.
These documents and tools below provide:
- Information about how to identify treatment technologies that remove multiple contaminants,
- Develop schedules for maintenance tasks, and
- Checklists and logs for recording findings.
- Removing Multiple Contaminants from Drinking Water: Issues to Consider (pdf)
- Cost Evaluation of Point-of-Use and Point-of-Entry Treatment Units for Small Systems: Cost Estimating Tool and Users Guide Users Guide (pdf)
- Point-of-Use or Point-of-Entry Treatment Options for Small Drinking Water Systems (pdf)
- Preventive Maintenance Tasks for Small Public Water Systems Using Ground Water (pdf)
- Preventive Maintenance Card File for Small Public Water Systems Using Ground Water (pdf)