Bipartisan Infrastructure Law SRF Memorandum
EPA's memorandum outlines a strategy for collaborative implementation with state, local, and Tribal partners of $43 billion in water infrastructure funding through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law. EPA’s implementation memo highlights the flexibility provided to states and borrowers to address a wide variety of local water quality and public health challenges.
EPA will be working with state co-regulators, Tribal partners, and stakeholders on next steps. The agency will provide training and technical assistance to support the development of intended use plans that identify priority projects for SRF funding. EPA intends to review these plans aligned with the requirements and recommendations of the implementation memo with the goal of expeditiously investing in communities across the country.
- Memorandum: Implementation of the Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Provisions of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (pdf)
- Fact Sheet: Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: State Revolving Funds Implementation Memorandum (pdf)
- Presentation: Bipartisan Infrastructure Law SRF Memorandum Webinar (pdf)
- Frequent Questions about Bipartisan Infrastructure Law State Revolving Funds
- Infographic: Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Summary (pdf)
- National webinar recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/4232728762415990540
- Overview of Bipartisan Infrastructure Law CWSRF Emerging Contaminants Supplemental Appropriation Recording
Drinking Water Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Emerging Contaminant (EC) Funding Options (pdf)
On January 31, 2023, the DWSRF team presented a national webinar on the available funding options to address emerging contaminants in drinking water. The webinar included guest speakers from the UCMR team, Iowa’s SRF, and Arizona’s SRF.