E3 Value Stream Mapping - Training Modules
Purpose of the Lean and Environment Toolkit and Training Modules
- Lean and Environment Training Modules (Version 1.0)
- Trains Lean leaders and environmental assistance providers on strategies and tools for integrating Lean and the environment.
- Lean and Environment Toolkit (Version 1.0)
- Illustrates how considering environmental goals and opportunities in Lean efforts can eliminate waste, improve quality, and maximize value delivered to the customer
- Provides practical strategies and tools for integrating environmental considerations into Lean methods
The Lean and Environment Training Modules address these questions:
- What is environmental waste?
- Why should I identify environmental waste in my process?
- How will I know when I see environmental waste?
- Where should I look for environmental wastes?
- How do I measure the environmental impacts of a process?
- Where can I find environmentally preferable process options?
- Lean and Environment Training Module 1 - Getting Started with Lean and Environment (pdf)
- Lean and Environment Training Module 2 - Identifying Environmental Wastes (pdf)
- Lean and Environment Training Module 3 - Value Stream Mapping (pdf)
- Lean and Environment Training Module 4 - Kaizen Events (pdf)
- Lean and Environment Training Module 5 - 6S (5S+Safety) (pdf)