Do you have questions about a Test Method, Performance Specification or Source Category? Find the EMC contact for your question in the EMC Directory.
You will need Adobe Reader to view the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- EPA Method 202 Best Practices Handbook (PDF), March 2016
- Appendix A – Best Practice to Reduce Blanks (PDF), March 2016
- Appendix B - NCASI Best Practice (PDF), March 2016
- Interim Guidance on the Treatment of Condensable Particulate Matter Test Results in the Prevention of Significant Deterioration and Nonattainment New Source Review Permitting Programs (PDF), April 2014
Method and FAQYou may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
Method 202 Dry Impinger Method for Determining Condensable Particulate Emissions From Stationary Sources 8-2-2017 (PDF)(27 pp, 783 K)
Promulgated CFR Test Method 202 Dry Impinger Method for Determining Condensable Particulate Emissions From Stationary Sources
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Method 202 (PDF)(2 pp, 229 K, August 2016)