May 5, 2016, Technical Webinar on Draft Biological Evaluations for Three Chemicals
EPA hosted an online technical webinar, with 189 participants, to explain the interim methods used to make effects determinations for chlorpyrifos, diazinon, and malathion and how to navigate the biological evaluation materials. During the webinar, EPA staff also described the types of feedback sought and where to submit comments on the three biological evaluations (in the registration review dockets for chlorpyrifos (EPA-HQ-OPP-2008-0850), diazinon (EPA-HQ-OPP-2008-0351), and malathion (EPA-HQ-OPP-2009-0317) at www.regulations.gov).
- Overview of the Draft Biological Evaluations
- List of Acronyms used in the Presentation
- Audio Recording of Webinar (in Adobe Connect; software download may be required)
- More information about the technical webinar Search EPA Archive
- More information about the draft biological evaluations Search EPA Archive