Region 4 Virtual Reading Room - Dickson County Landfill, Tennessee
On this page:
Groundwater Use and Contaminant Assessment Report for the Dickson County Landfill
The documents identified in Enclosure A are versions and/or revisions to the Groundwater Use and Contaminant Assessment Report for the Dickson County Landfill
The references and attachments below were used on various revisions to the Groundwater Use and Contaminant Assessment Report for the Dickson County Landfill
- ATEC, Associates (ATEC), 1992 Geotechnical and Hydrogeotechnical Investigation Report. May 13.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 2001 "Epi-Aid Trip Report: Possible Cluster of Orofacial Clefts (EPI-2001-08)."
- City of Dickson, Water Department, 1992 Letter regarding City of Dickson Water Supply. From T. Larry Gardner, Superintendent. To Charlotte M. Boulind, DYNAMAC Corp. May 19.
- City of Dickson, Water Department, 1996 City of Dickson Well Head Protection Plan. May 30.
- Dynamac Corporation, 1992 Site Inspection Prioritization Report. August 7.
- Gresham, Smith and Partners, 1997a Proposal for Dye Study and Leachate Collection/Treatment submitted to the Tennessee Division of Solid Waste Management (SWM). August 27.
- Gresham, Smith and Partners, 2000a Dickson County Solid Waste Trichloroethene Investigation Report (Appendix B). April.
- Gresham, Smith and Partners, 2000b Groundwater Monitoring Report. September.
- Griggs and Maloney, Inc. (Griggs & Maloney) 1994 Groundwater Quality Assessment Plan. November.
- Griggs & Maloney, 1996 Closure and Post-Closure Plan. June. Revised February 1997.
- Haliburton NUS Environmental Corporation (Halibutron) 1991. Site Inspection Report. October 10.
- IT Corporation (IT), 2001 Conceptual Groundwater Model, Former Scovill-Schrader Automotive Division Site, Dickson, Tennessee. January 20.
- TDEC. 2000. Letter Regarding Dickson County Landfill Trichloroethylene Contamination. From Mr. Chuck Head. To Commissioner Hamilton, John Leonard, Tracy Carter and Kim Olson. September 25.
- TDEC. 2001. Letter Regarding Plant Classification From Louis K. Burnett, Manager, TDEC DWS. To Mr. Gene Johnson, Director, Dickson Water System. April 4.
- Tennessee Department of Health (TDH), 2001 Form Letter Regarding Water Quality. February.
- Tennessee Department of Health and the Environment (TDHE), 1988 Letter. From Mark McWorter, TDHE. To Ken Richardson, CSX. September 20.
- TDHE, 1990 Letter from Joe Walkup, TDHE. To National Convenience and Ollie Smith.
- TtEMI, 2001a Record of Telephone Conversation Regarding Dickson County, Tennessee. Between Mark Quarles, Project Manager, and Betty Mekdeci, Birth Defects Research Organization. May 22.
- TtEMI. 2001b Meeting Notes Regarding the Dickson County Water Supply System. Between Tetra Tech and Mr. Gene Johnson, City of Dickson Water Department, Mr. Bruce Trotter, Water Plant Operator, Mr. Neal Westerman, James C. Hailey and Co., Mr. Alton Brown, City Administrator, and Ms. Brenda Apple, TDEC. June 7.
- TtEMI. 2001c. City of Dickson Water Plant Meeting Information Summary. June 21.
- TtEMI. 2001d. Record of Telephone Conversation Regarding Dickson County, Tennessee. Between Tetra Tech and Betty Mekdeci, Birth Defects Research Organization. November 6.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Remedial Site Assessment Decision. February 23, 1993.
- EPA. 1995. Letter Regarding Landfill Regulatory Status From Mr. Matthew Robbins, EPA. To the Dickson County Landfill. August 15.
- U.S. Geological Society (USGS), 1984 Ground Water in the Dickson Area of the Western Highland Rim of Tennessee.
- USGS. 1996. Construction, Lithologic, and Water-level Data for Wells Near the Dickson County Landfill, Dickson County, Tennessee. 1995.
- USGS. 1997. Dye Trace Registration Form submitted to the Tennessee Division of Water Supply (DWS). December 31.
- CDC Orafacial Cleft Report U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, January 24, 2001
- Letter transmitting final CDC Report Tennessee Department of Health and Environmental Health Studies and Services, Communicable and Environmental Disease Services, February 13, 2001
- Cleft Defect Cluster Article Dickson Hearld, September 22, 2000
- Groundwater in the Dickson Area of the Western Highland Rim of Tennessee, U.S.
- Groundwater Quality Assessment Plan Griggs and Maloney, November 1994
- Database for the Dickson, TennesseeQuandrangle, Tennessee Department of Environmental and Conservation Division of Water Supply
- City of Dickson Well Head Protection Plan City of Dickson Water and Sewer Department, May 30, 1996
- Letter to Dynamac Corporation regarding the Dickson Water System, City of Dickson Water Department, May 19, 1992
- Memorandum regarding the Dickson County landfill Trichloroethylene Contamination, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation, September 25, 2000
- Dickson Water Department Analytical Data, 1994-2001
- Dickson Water Department Total Trihalomethane Data, 1983-1998
- Regulatory Review Documents