EPA in Indiana
Lake Monroe Sailing Association is a new 2021 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year
Lake Monroe Sailing Association in Indiana is a new 2021EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year award winners. They work to promote environmental justice, bolster resilience to the impacts of climate change, or result in cleaner air or water.
EPA's work in Indiana is managed from our Region 5 office in Chicago, Illinois. Learn more about EPA Region 5.
Hot Topics in Indiana
- Amphenol/Franklin Power Products in Franklin, Ind.
- USS Lead Superfund Site
- Cleveland Cliffs Inc., Burns Harbor (formerly ArcelorMittal Burns Harbor), Portage, Indiana
- Hazardous Waste Cleanup: DuPont Facility - East Chicago, Indiana
- Indiana Harbor Canal
- Federated Metals
- U. S. Steel Corporation Consent Decree – April 2018
- All Hot Topics in Indiana