EPA Region 5
- USS Lead Superfund Site
- Grand Rapids (MI) Vapor Intrusion
- Flint (MI) Drinking Water Response
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Search for Superfund sites in Region 5
- Cleanup sites in Region 5
- Chicago Lead in Drinking Water Study
- Environmental Issues in Southeast Chicago
- All Region 5 news releases
- Region 5 media contacts
- Get EPA Region 5 news by email
- Order environmental education publications
Region 5 Events Calendar
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Town Hall Meeting for the Allegan Groundwater Investigation Site, Open House 4:30-6 p.m., Town Hall Meeting 6-8 p.m. at the Allegan Township Hall, 3037 118th St., Allegan County, MI
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Comment period ends on the proposed draft permit MI-051-2D-0031 to allow Jordan Development Company, LLC of Traverse City, Michigan to inject fluid deep underground in Gladwin County, Michigan.
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Comment period ends on the proposed draft permit MI-125-2R-0003 to allow Energex Petroleum Inc. of Windsor, Ontario, Canada, to inject fluid deep underground in Oakland County, Michigan.
Monday, November 6, 2017
Comment periods ends on EPA’s Tentative Decision on ArcelorMittal Cleveland’s Request to modify an Existing Clean Water Act 301(g) Variance for Ammonia, OH0000957 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Monthly Community Meeting for USS Lead Superfund Site from 10:00AM to 12:00PM CDT at Old Carrie Gosch School, 455 E. 148th St., East Chicago, IN