EPA Region 5
Serving Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin and 35 Tribes
- Contact EPA Region 5
- Region 5 media contacts
- Region 5 Main Number: 312-353-2000 or toll-free 800-621-8431,
8:00 am to 4:30 pm Central time
- Organization Chart
- Region 5 Staff Contact by Topic
- Visit our offices
- Region 5 2020 End of Year Report
Events & Public Notices
EPA Begins Review of Dakhue Sanitary Landfill Site
This is the sixth five-year review of this site.
EPA Proposes the Partial Deletion of Aircraft Components, Inc. Superfund Site from Superfund List
Proposing the deletion of the Radiation Operable Unit because the cleanup was completed at levels that allow for unlimited use and unrestricted exposure for radiological contamination.
Oneida Wastewater Treatment Plant NPDES Permit WI-0071323-4
Draft NPDES permit for the discharges from the Oneida Wastewater Treatment Plant within the boundaries of the Oneida Indian Reservation.
Summit National Site – Five Year-Review in Process
EPA is conducting a five-year review. This is the sixth five-year review of this site.
News & Social Media
Key Regional Topics
- City of Elgin's Drinking Water
- Detroit SO2 Federal Implementation Plan
- USS Lead Superfund Site
- Environmental Issues in Southeast Chicago
- Amphenol/Franklin Power Products in Franklin, Ind.
- PolyMet NorthMet Mine
- Air Quality Partnerships with Communities
- Search for Superfund sites where you live