EPA Region 5
Serving Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin and 35 Tribes
- Contact EPA Region 5
- Region 5 media contacts
- Region 5 Main Number: 312-353-2000 or toll-free 800-621-8431,
8:00 am to 4:30 pm Central time
- Organization Chart
- Region 5 Staff Contact by Topic
- Visit our offices
- Region 5 2020 End of Year Report
Events & Public Notices
Bofors Nobel, Inc. Site – Sixth Five Year-Review in Process
Public Notice of the sixth five-year review of the Bofors Nobel, Inc. site at 5025 Evanston Avenue, Muskegon, Michigan.
EPA Begins Review of Dakhue Sanitary Landfill Site
This is the sixth five-year review of this site.
Oneida Wastewater Treatment Plant NPDES Permit WI-0071323-4
Draft NPDES permit for the discharges from the Oneida Wastewater Treatment Plant within the boundaries of the Oneida Indian Reservation.
Public Comment opportunity for Federated Metals Corp. in Hammond, Indiana
This rule proposes to add the site to the General Superfund section of the NPL.
Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community (SMSC) Water Reclamation Facility NPDES Permit MN-0067938-4
Draft NPDES permit for the discharges from within the boundaries of the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Indian Reservation.
Summit Equipment & Supplies Incorporation Site – Five Year-Review in Process
EPA is conducting a five-year review. This is the fifth five-year review of this site.
News & Social Media
Key Regional Topics
- City of Elgin's Drinking Water
- Detroit SO2 Federal Implementation Plan
- USS Lead Superfund Site
- Environmental Issues in Southeast Chicago
- Amphenol/Franklin Power Products in Franklin, Ind.
- PolyMet NorthMet Mine
- Air Quality Partnerships with Communities
- Search for Superfund sites where you live