EPA Region 5
- USS Lead Superfund Site in East Chicago, Ind.
- Federated Metals
- Flint, Mich. Drinking Water Response
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Search for Superfund sites in Region 5
- Chicago Lead in Drinking Water Study
- Environmental Issues in Southeast Chicago
- All Region 5 news releases
- Region 5 media contacts
- Get EPA Region 5 news by email
- Order environmental education publications
Region 5 Events Calendar
Monday, October 22, 2018
Public meeting on EPA’s proposed plan for the Tittabawassee River, Saginaw River & Bay Site: Segments 6 & 7, in Saginaw, Michigan.
Open house for lead soil cleanup related to the Jacobsville Superfund site in Evansville, Indiana
Monday, November 5, 2018
Comment period closes on EPA’s proposed plan to cleanup groundwater contamination at the Behr Dayton Thermal System VOC Plume Superfund site, in Dayton, Ohio.