EPA Region 5
- USS Lead Superfund Site
- Grand Rapids (MI) Vapor Intrusion
- Flint (MI) Drinking Water Response
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Search for Superfund sites in Region 5
- Cleanup sites in Region 5
- Chicago Lead in Drinking Water Study
- Environmental Issues in Southeast Chicago
- All Region 5 news releases
- Region 5 media contacts
- Get EPA Region 5 news by email
- Order environmental education publications
Region 5 Events Calendar
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
U.S. EPA and Illinois EPA will host an open house to meet one-on-one and learn more about sampling and the status of the Sandoval Zinc investigation from 2-4p.m. and 5-7 p.m. at City Hall Community Room, 132 E. Commercial Ave, Sandoval, Illinois
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
EPA is accepting comments through June 21 on the proposed amended cleanup plan for Hagen Farm Superfund site.
Monday, June 26, 2017
Comment period ends on the proposed CAFO SDWA-05-2017-0001 against Sunoco Partners Marketing and Terminals L.P. for violations of the Safe Drinking Water Act (CWA).
Comment period ends on the proposed modification of permit MI-039-2R-A002 to Dart Oil & Gas Corporation of Mason, Michigan for enhanced oil recovery in Crawford County, Michigan.
Monday, July 3, 2017
Comment period ends on the proposed CAFO CWA-05-2017-0008 against Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern Railroad Corporation for violations of the Clean Water Act (CWA).