EPA Region 5
- USS Lead Superfund Site in East Chicago, Ind.
- Federated Metals
- Flint, Mich. Drinking Water Response
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Search for Superfund sites in Region 5
- Chicago Lead in Drinking Water Study
- Environmental Issues in Southeast Chicago
- All Region 5 news releases
- Region 5 media contacts
- Get EPA Region 5 news by email
- Order environmental education publications
Region 5 Events Calendar
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Last day to apply for Attorney-Advisor Position in EPA's Chicago Office (Region 5)
Friday, July 27, 2018
Comment period ends on a draft NPDES permit for the treated wastewater discharge from the Keshena Wastewater Treatment Plant (NPDES Permit WI-0071315-3)within the boundaries of the Menominee Indian Reservation located in Keshena, Wisconsin (Menominee County).
Comment period ends on a a draft NPDES permit for the treated wastewater discharge from the Wolf River Ranch Wastewater Treatment Facility (NPDES Permit WI-0071307-3) within the boundaries of the Menominee Indian Reservation located in Middle Village, Wisconsin (Shawano County).