EPA Region 5
- USS Lead Superfund Site in East Chicago, Ind.
- Federated Metals
- Flint, Mich. Drinking Water Response
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Search for Superfund sites in Region 5
- Chicago Lead in Drinking Water Study
- Environmental Issues in Southeast Chicago
- All Region 5 news releases
- Region 5 media contacts
- Get EPA Region 5 news by email
- Order environmental education publications
Region 5 Events Calendar
Thursday, May 10, 2018
EPA will hold an open house and public meeting on to present details proposed cleanup plan for Ten Mile Drain Superfund Site. The open house will be held at St. Clair Shores Public Library, 22500 Eleven Mile Rd. from 3 to 5:30 p.m. with the public meeting to follow at City Council Chambers, 27600 Jefferson Ave. at 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Comment period ends on the proposed modification of permit MI-147-2D-0014 to Marysville Hydrocarbons, LLC of Marysville, Michigan for salt water injection in St. Clair County, Michigan.
Comment period ends on Proposed Wisconsin Point Bird Sanctuary in Superior, Wisconsin
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Public meeting and hearing on the proposed draft permit MI-051-2D-0031 to allow Jordan Development Company, LLC of Traverse City, Michigan, to inject fluid deep underground in Gladwin County, Michigan.
Friday, June 22, 2018
Comment period ends on the proposed draft permit MI-051-2D-0031 to allow Jordan Development Company, LLC of Traverse City, Michigan, to inject fluid deep underground in Gladwin County, Michigan
Last day to comment on the proposed cleanup plan of the for the Ten Mile Drain Superfund Site.