EPA in Illinois
EPA awards more than $230,000 for recycling and food waste prevention projects in Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio
UIC-Chicago will partner the Solid Waste Agency of Lake County, Illinois, to develop and demonstrate Blockchain Environmental Asset Tracking to manage solid waste and recyclable materials. Read news release.
U.S. EPA's work in Illinois is managed from our Region 5 office in Chicago. Learn more about EPA Region 5.
Hot Topics in Illinois
Federal & State Contacts
- EPA Regional Office
- EPA Hotlines
- Report Environmental Violations
- Illinois EPA
- Illnois EPA Citizen Pollution Complaint Form
- Illinois Pollution Control Board
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Illinois Small Business Environmental Assistance Program Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO)
- Other IL Agencies