Mercury Emissions: The Global Context
- Learn more about the toxic effects of mercury.
- Learn more about mercury exposure in the United States.
- Press release: FDA and EPA issue updated draft advice for fish consumption
|Artisanal and Small Scale Mining||837,658|
|Stationary Combustion of Coal||473,777|
|Nonferrous Metals Production||326,657|
|Waste from Products||146,938|
|Vinyl Chlorine Monomer||58,268|
|Ferrous Metals Production||39,903|
|Stationary Combustion of Oil and Gas||7,130|
- For more information on regulatory and policy measures that EPA is taken to reduce mercury pollution, see the EPA Mercury Portal.
- Learn about EPA's International Actions Reducing Mercury Emissions and Use.