This policy establishes the principles for the use of social media at EPA. The related procedures establish the required steps for using social media intended for internal use only at EPA, for external use to communicate with the public and the principles that must be considered when representing EPA online in an employee’s official capacity while using social media. It also contains questions to guide users' decision on whether to respond on EPA's half or not.You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Social Media Policy (PDF)(6 pp, 147 K)
- Using Social Media to Communicate Internally at EPA Procedure (PDF)(8 pp, 91 K)
- Using Social Media to Communicate with the Public Procedure (PDF)(9 pp, 97 K)
- Representing EPA Online Using Social Media Procedure (PDF)(6 pp, 77 K)
- Should I respond or not on EPA's behalf? (PDF)(1 pg, 117 K)