This page contains presentations from the Brown to Green: Make the Connection to Renewable Energy workshop held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, during December 10-11, 2008. For a detailed summary of each presentation, view the Brown to Green: Make the Connection to Renewable Energy Workshop Notes.
Brown to Green - National Renewable Energy Laboratory was presented by Otto Van Geet, Senior Engineer, National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Otto Van Geet addressed priorities for Renewable Energy development.
Brown to Green Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold was presented by Joe Brunner, Environmental Manager, Freeport McMoRan. Joe Brunner addressed:
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold,
- Freeport's New Mexico Operations, and
- renewable Energy.
Brown to Green - First Solar was presented by Jesse Atkinson, Project Developer, First Solar. Jesse Atkinson's presentation included:
- First Solar Overview,
- PV power plants, and
- Siting strategy.
Introduction to Macquarie Cook: Energy Market Capabilities was presented by Charles Costenbader, Associate Director, Macquarie Cook Power Inc. Charles Costenbader's presentation included:
- Mcquarie Group overview,
- Macquarie Cook - capability summary, and
- contact details.
New Mexico Legislature Adopts Comprehensive Clean Energy Legislative Agenda was presented by Fernando Martinez, Director, New Mexico EMNRD Energy Conservation and Management Division. Fernando Martinez explored Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources Department bills and other bills.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Brown to Green - Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold (PDF)(7 pp, 415 K)
- Brown to Green - First Solar (PDF)(26 pp, 2 MB)
- Brown to Green - National Renewable Energy Laboratory (PDF)(7 pp, 973 K)
- Introduction to Macquarie Cook: Energy Market Capabilities (PDF)(21 pp, 1 MB)
- New Mexico Legislature Adopts Comprehensive Clean Energy Legislative Agenda (PDF)(5 pp, 384 K)