An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Contact Us about Land Revitalization

Report an environmental violation

Report a Violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible. Most comments will be responded to within 10 business days. If you want to contact Land Revitalization regional offices, please view the Regional Contacts page.

Send us your comments using the form below or sending an email.

Please help us answer your request by including a correct e-mail address. We have answered thousands of requests, but we receive many messages that we can't respond to because of incorrect email addresses. Also, if you are referring to a specific page within EPA's website, please include a URL for the specific Web page.

If your browser doesn't support forms, you can e-mail your comments to us by using the link below to contact the Land Revitalization Web editor.

Contact us to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.

Send correspondence to:

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
William Jefferson Clinton Federal Building
Office of Brownfields and Land Revitalization
Washington, DC 20004

Call us:


Submit Comments:

Please fill in the information below and press the submit button to have question or comments sent to the Land Revitalization Team.

Please enter your first name.
Please enter your last name.
Please enter organization name.
Please enter your comments.