An official website of the United States government.


How do I submit an abatement notification?

Answer: Submit abatement notifications through CDX using the “Abatement Notifications” link on the MyCDX homepage. If you do not have a CDX account with access to this link, contact the CDX Helpdesk at 1-888-890-1995 (870-494-5500 for international callers) or for assistance.

Question Number: 23002-37021

Find a printable PDF copy of all frequent questions pertaining to lead.