An official website of the United States government.


Where can I find a qualified professional to conduct an inspection?

Answer: State agencies can provide helpful information for locating qualified professionals in your area. The EPA pamphlet "Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home",  provides the phone numbers of these state agencies. It is important to verify the qualifications of individuals and firms before hiring them.

Question Number: 23002-33226

Find a printable PDF copy of all frequent questions pertaining to lead.