An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Contact Us About Congressional and Intergovernmental Relations

Please use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.

Call us at: (202) 564-5200
Send e-mail to:
Mailing Address:

Report an environmental violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

Environmental Protection Agency
Ariel Rios Building
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20460

Troy Lyons, Associate Administrator

Robin H. Richardson, Principal Deputy Associate Administrator

Office of Congressional Affairs

Vacant, Deputy Associate Administrator

  • Phone: 
  • Email: 

Office of Intergovernmental Relations

Vacant, Deputy Associate Administrator

  • Phone: 
  • Email: 

Information and Management Division

Kevin J. Bailey, Director

Please enter a name to address you by.
Please enter your comments.