Building Sustainable Organizations: Making a Difference and Measuring Success
The webinar provided an overview of how pollution prevention is one important strategic approach that can help an organization become more sustainable over time. On the webinar, we heard from a range of organizations, public to private, all working to make a difference in the quest for sustainability.
- Walter Schoepf, EPA Region 2's Pollution Prevention Section
- Richard Grousset, ThinkReuse Consultants
- Shaun Hoyte, Consolidated Edison Company
- Edward Kurocka, New Jersey Small Business Development Centers
- Dana McManamon, The Estee Lauder Companies [Presentation not available]
- Watch a recording of this webinar.
- View the webinar slides below.
- Register for upcoming P2 webinars.
- Review past P2 webinars.