P2: Considering the Human Factor
Regions 3 and 4 hosted a Regional Roundtable focused on advancing Pollution Prevention through human capital and organizational culture. This Roundtable featured EPA P2 grantees, technical assistance providers and industry counterparts who shared initiatives and case studies about increasing the impact of P2 through employee engagement, engaging with safety professionals on environmental issues, gathering “Green Teams” to help make P2 initiatives a success, and more. The panel was opened to audience questions and contributions.
- Lissa McCracken, Kentucky Pollution Prevention (KPPC)
- Madeline Snow, Lowell Center for Sustainable Production, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Allison Jolly, The Plenus Group
- Michael Rasbury, University of Alabama
- Ashley Chambers, UA Safe State