Pollution Prevention Information Network Grant Program (PPIN)
In the past the PPIN grant program funded cooperative agreements for a network of P2 centers that shared expertise and resources nationally and assessed the needs of multiple state technical assistance programs. The centers developed and delivered P2 tools and training to meet the needs of technical assistance providers and businesses. Below are the past RFP's and summaries of grants that were awarded.
Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants Program
- FY 2016/2017 Request for Proposals
- FY 2015 Request for Proposals
- FY 2014 Request for Proposals
- FY 2013 Request for Proposals
PPIN Grant summaries
- of PPIN grants awarded in 2015
- Summaries of PPIN grants awarded in 2014
- Summaries of PPIN grants awarded 2011-2013
An evaluation of the PPIN program was conducted in 2007-2008 and the report is published on the EPA website: Evaluating the Effectiveness of the EPA Pollution Prevention Information Network Grant Program (PDF) (204 pp, 2 MB). Summary also available (PDF) (5 pp, 106 K).