EPA’s Proposed Interim Decisions for acetamiprid, clothianidin/thiamethoxam, dinotefuran and imidacloprid are now available to view below. After publication in the Federal Register, EPA will be accepting comments on these Proposed Interim Decisions for 60 days.
Comments can be made to dockets # EPA-HQ-OPP-2012-0329 (acetamiprid), # EPA-HQ-OPP-2011-0865 (clothianidin), # EPA-HQ-OPP-2011-0920 (dinotefuran), # EPA-HQ-OPP-2008-0844 (imidacloprid) and # EPA-HQ-OPP-2011-0581 (thiamethoxam) once the Federal Register notice publishes online. Supporting documents will also be available in each chemical’s docket.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Prepublication copy of the Federal Register Notice (PDF)(7 pp, 57 K)
- Proposed Interim Registration Review Decision for Acetamiprid (PDF)(35 pp, 2 MB)
- Proposed Interim Registration Review Decision for Clothianidin and Thiamethoxam (PDF)(111 pp, 1 MB)
- Proposed Interim Registration Review Decision for Imidacloprid (PDF)(77 pp, 652 K)
- Proposed Interim Registration Review Decision for Dinotefuran (PDF)(58 pp, 516 K)