Contact Us About Managing EPA Records
- The National Records Management Program (NRMP) provides guidance and answers to questions about EPA records policy.
- NRMP does not provide answers to questions about your personal records or records within an individual EPA office.
National Records Management Program Services
NRMP provides a wide range of services to EPA records managers and staff, such as:
- developing guidance products and training materials to meet the needs of the Agency's records management staff;
- responding to requests for technical assistance on all aspects of records management;
- coordinating communications and networking among records managers Agency-wide;
- promoting improved communications among records managers through meetings, site visits, and conferences; and
- distributing Agency best practices and publications such as the Tip of the Month.
To contact NRMP regarding any of the above services:
|NRMP Helpdesk and Contact Information|
|Mail:||U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
National Records Management Program (2822T)
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20460
|Delivery:||U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
National Records Management Program
EPA West Room 3313
1301 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
The National Records Management Program welcomes your EPA records related comments and questions. If you need a response, please include your name and email address.
NOTE: For questions not related to EPA Records, contact the appropriate U.S. government agency.
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.