SBAR Panel: Control of Emissions from Highway Motorcycles
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 05/03/2001
- Completion Date: 07/17/2001
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman, 07/17/2001
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on Control of Emissions from Nonroad Large Spark Ignition Engines, Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-based), and Highway Motorcycles, July 17, 2001
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Emissions from Highway Motorcycles
- RIN: 2060-AJ90
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-2000-02; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2002-0024
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 08/14/2002. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 01/15/2004. Access the final rule on FDsys.
More information about this rule:
- Summary and Analysis of Comments for Notice on the Proposed Finding (EPA420-R-00-022)
- Fact Sheet: "Emission Standards for New Nonroad Engines and Highway Motorcycles" (EPA420-F-00-046)
- Fact Sheet: "Proposed Finding on Emission Standards for New Large Spark-Ignition Nonroad Engines" (EPA420-F-99-004)
- Memo: Emission Modeling for Recreational Vehicles (EPA420-F-00-051)
- Memo: Additional Detail on Revised Recreational Vehicle Emission Inventories (EPA420-F-00-052)
- Supporting Memorandum: Emission Modeling
- Vehicles and Engines