SBAR Panel: Control of Emissions from Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Standards for Recreational Spark-Ignition Engines
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 05/03/2001
- Completion Date: 07/17/2001
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman, 07/17/2001
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on Control of Emissions from Nonroad Large Spark Ignition Engines, Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-based), and Highway Motorcycles, July 17, 2001
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Emissions from Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Standards for Recreational Spark-Ignition Engines
- RIN: 2060-AI11
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-2000-01; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2002-0065
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 10/05/2001. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 11/08/2002. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: