SBAR Panel: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Concentrated Aquatic Animal Production Industry
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 01/22/2002
- Completion Date: 06/19/2002
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman, 06/19/2002
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Aquatic Animal Production Industry, June 19, 2002
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Concentrated Aquatic Animal Production Industry
- RIN: 2040-AD55
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-02-01; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0026
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 09/12/2002. Access the NPRM.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 08/23/2004. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: