SBAR Panel: Findings of Significant Contribution and Rulemaking on Section 126 Petitions for Purposes of Reducing Interstate Ozone Transport
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/23/1998
- Completion Date: 08/21/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol Browner (pdf)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Responding to Petitions Under Section 126 of the Clean Air Act, August 21, 1998 (pdf)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide: Federal NOx Budget Trading Program, August 2000 (pdf)
About the Rule
- Title: Findings of Significant Contribution and Rulemaking on Section 126 Petitions for Purposes of Reducing Interstate Ozone Transport
- RIN: 2060-AH88
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-97-43; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2001-0009
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 10/21/1998. Access the NPRM from the Government Printing Office (GPO).
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 05/25/1999. Access the final rule from GPO.