SBAR Panel: Findings of Significant Contribution and Rulemaking on Section 126 Petitions for Purposes of Reducing Interstate Ozone Transport
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/23/1998
- Completion Date: 08/21/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol Browner, 08/21/1998
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Responding to Petitions Under Section 126 of the Clearn Air Act, August 21, 1998
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide: Federal NOx Budget Trading Program, August 2000
About the Rule
- Title: Findings of Significant Contribution and Rulemaking on Section 126 Petitions for Purposes of Reducing Interstate Ozone Transport
- RIN: 2060-AH88
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-97-43; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2001-0009
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 10/21/1998. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 05/25/1999. Access the final rule on FDsys.