SBAR Panel: Formaldehyde Emissions from Pressed Wood Products
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 02/03/2011
- Completion Date: 04/04/2011
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for Administrator Lisa Jackson, April 2011 (pdf)
- Panel Report: Panel Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Implementing the Formaldehyde Standards for Composite Wood Products Act (TSCA Title VI), April 2011 (pdf)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide for "Formaldehyde Emissions from Pressed Wood Products"
About the Rule
- Title: Formaldehyde Emission Standards for Composite Wood Products
- RIN: 2070-AJ44
- Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OPPT-2012-0018 and EPA-HQ-OPPT-2016-0461.
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 06/10/13. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 12/12/2016. Access the Final Rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Formaldehyde Background