SBAR Panel: National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): Lime Manufacturing
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 01/22/2002
- Completion Date: 03/25/2002
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman, 03/25/2002
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Lime Manufacturing Plants, March 25, 2002
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): Lime Manufacturing
- RIN: 2060-AG72
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: OAR-2002-0052; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2002-0052
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 12/20/2002. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 01/05/2004. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Lime Manufacturing Plants